Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mini Strawberry Tarts

I love no-bake strawberry pie!  It has a light, cool and refreshing taste.  It is the perfect end to any meal.  The other day while I was in the super market I came across some tiny little graham cracker crusts.  They were so cute I had to buy them!  I decided to turn my strawberry pie into mini strawberry tarts.  This recipe is super easy and delicious!

For the mini strawberry tarts you'll need:
  • 6 mini graham cracker crusts
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 4 tablespoons strawberry jello
  • 2 cups sliced strawberries
  • Cool Whip
Cook sugar, water and cornstarch until thick.
Remove from heat and add jello.
Let the mixture cool then add fruit.  Place tart shells on a cookie sheet.


Fill tart shells with fruit and jello mixture.

Place pan of filled tart shells in refrigerator until ready to serve.  These don't take long at all to set up.  Once you are ready to serve, top with Cool Whip and enjoy!  These are so delicious it's hard to eat just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment